One Love CPR offers CPR and First Aid training both at our partnership facilities and at your place of business, organization or home for groups of 6 or more.
Why Learn CPR?
1. Cardiac arrest is an electrical malfunction in the heart that causes an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) and disrupts the flow of blood to the brain, lungs and other organs.
2. Each year, more than 350,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in the United States.
3. When a person has a cardiac arrest, survival depends on immediately getting CPR from someone nearby. Are you that someone?
4. Almost 90 percent of people who suffer out-of-hospital cardiac arrests die.
5. CPR, if performed in the first few minutes of cardiac arrest, can double or triple a person’s chance of survival.
6. In an emergency you will most likely be trying to save the life of someone you love, if you are called on to give CPR: a child, a spouse, a parent or a friend.
7. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. With each minute that passes without CPR the chances of survival decrease about 7 % - 20% per minute.
If you are interested in what we provide call us at 844-933-6277