One Love CPR delivers industry-leading training and state-of-the-art American Heart Association and First Aid programs customized for hospitals, clinics, corporations and non-profit groups. Our mission is to empower individuals with the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to respond confidently to medical emergencies.
Medical emergencies and accidents on the job cost American companies billions of dollars each year in lost wages, healthcare expenses, lawsuits and workers compensation claims. Reduce these costs by teaching your employees how to prevent workplace emergencies and how to properly respond when they occur.
CPR and First Aid training into your workplace benefits
- It can eventually save someone’s life.
- Training at your facility makes the session both practical and an efficient use of resources.
- We offer weekday, weeknight and weekend training schedules.
- You will get trained by a certified instructor in a fun and engaging environment.
- Upon completion, all group members receive a certificate.
We’offer a variety of on-site CPR Training in the Tri-State Area/East Coast to help train your staff to address possible accidents relevant to your particular case.